AURIGO CONNECTED METHODS
Aurigo’s methodology for planning, delivering and maintaining the
Aurigo Masterworks solution.
When delivering our solution to the customer, we take a consultative, collaborative approach that is tightly aligned with our customer’s business requirements. Aurigo Connected Methods (ACM) is a core component of all our engagements that leverages Aurigo’s extensive experience from hundreds of successful implementations.
The ACM framework brings the fundamentals of innovation, experience, value and results to bear in aligning your people and processes with our technology solutions.
Delivering the Aurigo Masterworks solution is not just about the software. It’s about the entire process from beginning to end. Other vendors in the marketplace use resellers, which means the customers take a gamble on who they are going to get. One consultant will sell you the product, then they subcontract out to others to handle different pieces of your implementation.
With Aurigo, you get Aurigo staff from start to finish. We don’t work with resellers. Aurigo develops the product, sells it to you, implements it, trains your team, and supports and maintains the solution.
Years of experience of implementing Aurigo Masterworks for customers has allowed Aurigo to solidify a formula that works time and again. Aurigo staff has fine-tuned the process of implementing Aurigo Masterworks so that all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed, everyone’s on the same page, and there are no surprises. We call this process Aurigo Connected Methods (ACM).
Value of ACM
At Aurigo, we understand that our customers need us to deliver solutions quickly while staying responsive to change. ACM bridges the gap between the need for speed and the need for quality. Our methods leverage many of the principles and best practices of the Agile philosophy, while retaining the structure and project management oversight required for success. Some of the key benefits of ACM include:
- Drives reliability and predictability across the entire project lifecycle, enabling speed to deployment.
- Fosters project standardization and customization to facilitate flexibility and repeatability
- Drives discipline and rigor
- Offers efficiency and automation through development and testing, driving agility and manageability
- Reinforces qualityility across the entire project lifecycle, enabling speed to deployment
- High visibility of progress with regular feedback to and from customer
PHASES OF ACM
Aurigo strictly follows ACM when delivering projects to its customers, leading to minimum risk and maximum success in the solution deployment cycle. ACM defines a proven, consistent, repeatable industry-leading process for delivering successful software solution implementations. It has been used repeatedly and improved over the last decade to deliver world class deployments for public agencies across the globe. ACM defines the following phases for a successful deployment.
|Phase 1||Business Process Mapping (BPM)||Further discovery of your needs, process reengineering and creation of statement of work|
|Phase 2||Solution Configuration||Configure the required software|
|Phase 3||Solution Acceptance||Your organization performs “Acceptance Testing” on the delivered solution|
|Phase 4||Training||Train Users for final deployment|
|Phase 5||End User Deployment||Roll out of application to end users|
|Phase 6||Go Live||Full deployment at your site|
- Phase 1
- Business Process Mapping (BPM)
- Further discovery of your needs, process reengineering and creation of statement of work
- Phase 2
- Solution Configuration
- Configure the required software
- Phase 3
- Solution Acceptance
- Your organization performs “Acceptance Testing” on the delivered solution
- Phase 4
- Train Users for final deployment
- Phase 5
- End User Deployment
- Roll out of application to end users
- Phase 6
- Go Live
- Full deployment at your site