If you collect data on paper, then you have to store that paper for a long time. Companies shouldn’t have to store boxes of paperwork for every project for years on end. It’s time to move from paper to electronic records.
Aurigo Enterprise makes it easy to go paperless with mobile device site inspection forms that allow information to be recorded right from the jobsite, and built-in document management that supports the tracking, revisions and storage of every document for every project.
Capture real-time data from the field
Mobilize your team
Increase productivity and communication, reduce loss of information, and increase productivity by allowing onsite data collection and documentation from any mobile device.
Capture contextual data
Leverage GPS data to know where you were when you document an issue, punch list item, etc.
Best practice workflows for every business process
Keep your business processes on schedule, your stakeholders alerted to their pending tasks, and your agency’s projects on track with industry-standard workflows.
Our powerful workflow and notification engine enables you to control and automate any process, form or document, including pay requests, milestones, change orders and more.
Automate complicated approval processes with built-in multi-party routing and electronic approvals. Reduce bottlenecks and waiting time for approvals with automated notifications that remind stakeholders to take action.
Access project files from anywhere
Built-in document management
Utilize Aurigo Enterprise Cloud’s comprehensive document management functionality to streamline all your construction processes. Upload, annotate, comment on, and get approvals on any document for enhanced collaboration and communication across your teams.
Audit records compliance
Automatically comply with all audit requirements and keep all documentation without having to store and manage huge amounts of paper documents. Audit logs and versioning ensure you always have the answer to any inquiry.
Aurigo Enterprise Cloud includes everything you need to manage your construction projects in compliance with local requirements:
- Eliminate error-prone manual data collection with automated mobile forms that let you include photos, checklists, categories, and due dates.
- Be confident your inspections will catch all contract deficiencies, damage and compliance issues with pre-defined inspection reports that can be used in the field from any tablet or mobile device.
- Help construction foremen, superintendents and engineers log safety concerns as soon as they notice them on site, with easy-to-use mobile issue and incident forms.
- Get instant access to every document related to assets, inspections, work orders, warranty, specifications, and maintenance schedules, from anywhere you are.
- Increase your team’s communication with a best-in-class and comprehensive document management solution that supports annotation and collaboration.
- Get the full picture with geo-tags for every image and document.
- Search across documents to find exactly what you’re looking for, and make responding to open records requests a fast and painless process.
How to Get Aurigo Enterprise
Avoid the time-consuming RFP process. We make it easy for you to evaluate, choose, and get up and running with a modern cloud solution.
Step 1: Talk with us
Our experienced account executives will talk through your specific requirements and give you a demo of the Aurigo Enterprise product.
Step 2: Decide and buy
There’s no need to go through a long RFP process. We make it easy to buy exactly what you need with Aurigo Enterprise based on the number of projects or number of users.
Step 3: Get up and running
Our team gets you up and running with Aurigo Enterprise in under 6 weeks. After that our customer support team is at your service anytime you have a question.