City of Eugene gets an integrated view across their capital projects lifecycle with Aurigo Masterworks Cloud
City of Eugene:
- Population 169,000
- FY ’19 $57M budget for new capital programs & projects
- Eugene’s $722M city budget covers the construction and maintenance of the Eugene airport, parks, transportation, public facilities, stormwater and wastewater plants
Operating in a primarily Microsoft environment, the city of Eugene’s engineering team managed more than eight homegrown and legacy software applications for different parts of the capital projects planning and delivery process. Information was disconnected, it was difficult to get a single view of everything, and the old systems were hard to maintain, so the city evaluated Aurigo, e-Builder and CIP Planner.
The City of Eugene selected and rolled out Aurigo Masterworks Cloud Capital Planning & Portfolio Management products to 55 users. The Masterworks Cloud Platform was integrated with the city’s existing applications and all users now have full visibility across the entire lifecycle of their capital projects in one place. In addition, field users now capture information using the offline mobile client.
Using Aurigo, the city of Eugene has achieved its strategic goals and have successfully:
- Reduced staff time on data entry
- Enabled their mobile strategy
- Given everyone access to full project lifecycle data via a modern, cloud-based COTS solution