Is your agency responsible for delivering the electricity that powers your region?
Do your teams manage the power infrastructure and maintain the transmission lines that crisscross your communities?
Whether you’re ensuring all your current power stations, transformers, substations and transmission lines are properly inspected and maintained, or investing in new smart grids, wind or solar energy sources, you need to make sure you get the most from your capital and maintenance budgets.
How do you prioritize across all the different up-, mid- and downstream priorities? You’re managing critical infrastructure like dams, solar and wind farms that provide the power, inspecting and maintaining the infrastructure that gets power from the sources to your communities, and doing last-mile expansion of lines to new developments and subdivisions. Your teams are spread thin, so it’s important that everyone is focused on the most important things and that nothing falls through the cracks.
You need to make sure all your towers, transformers, substations and transmission lines are regularly inspected and maintained to keep your communities safe and maximize the life of each asset. And you need to meet regulatory compliance requirements and provide reports to local, state and federal agencies.
Learn how Aurigo helps electric utilities
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps electric utilities across North America prioritize where to invest their capital budget, manage the construction and maintenance of their electricity infrastructure and assets, and ensure quality levels are met in order to ensure community safety and meet compliance standards.
- Create long-range plans and de-risk decisions with what-if analysis so that you can maximize the impact of your capital budget and invest in new electrical infrastructure with confidence.
- Set your new capital projects up for success by managing your project plans, funds, budgets and schedules all in one integrated system.
- Rank your estimates to select the best bid every time with an Estimation & Bidding product that streamlines the bid letting process and normalizes all bids you receive.
- Streamline strategic sourcing and automate service contracting for all repeat services required across projects.
- Avoid project delays with streamlined ROW.
- Automate contracts and change order administration to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget with an integrated product for planning, tracking and managing construction resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks.
- Streamline reporting for DBE and on-the-job training across all of your construction projects.
- Ensure quality and safety across all your construction and maintenance projects with an integrated view of every project and a solution that helps you automate, track and report across all of your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Verify that your construction materials comply with specifications from state highway departments, FAA, FHWA, AASHTO and ASTM with Aurigo’s Materials Specifications and Testing product.
- Track qualified labs, ensure technicians are appropriately certified, and keep all equipment up to date with Aurigo’s integrated Lab Management product.
- Maintain and preserve your assets and facilities to ensure safety and protect your investments with our online Capital Asset and Facilities Maintenance product.
- Improve safety and ensure compliance in every step of your new electrical construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately – the first time.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
We searched for a solution that would improve our reporting capabilities, cash flow analysis, and document storage. We also needed an integrated system to help reduce data entry errors from using multiple programs.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.