Does your port keep your state connected through aviation, maritime, logistics, trade and travel services? Whether you run your port as a stand-alone agency, a special-purpose municipal corporation serving your county, or as part of your city government, your ports connect your region’s people and products with the global economy. You need to keep goods moving through your ports efficiently, without slowdowns or delays due to infrastructure failures or construction project delays.
Creating modern, efficient and sustainable ports requires investment. Whether you’re expanding marine facilities to accommodate bigger ships, investing in green initiatives to protect the environment, or upgrading your facilities so that you can increase the value of goods passing through your port, your capital investments today will benefit your region for decades to come.
Safety and compliance are equally important. The canals, assets and equipment used to dock ships, move thousands of shipping containers, and enable the efficient movement of goods into and out of the port can become risks if they’re not properly maintained. You need to ensure everything is regularly inspected and properly maintained so that you can protect the safety of all your port employees, provide regular reports to the Corps of Engineers, and ensure your port is able to operate 365 days of the year.
Port plans and projects have lots of internal and external stakeholders, including industry, community, environmental advocates and partner agencies. Managing the planning, buy-in, approvals, inspections, monitoring and oversight reporting is hard. And any disagreement, challenge or problem can mean significant delays.
Learn how Aurigo helps ports
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps ports and local agencies across North America manage every piece of their capital improvement programs, from planning, fund management and what-if analysis, through construction and maintenance of your port infrastructure and assets. The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new port infrastructure with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your port’s assets are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work..
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation. The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud will help us get projects released, awarded and reimbursed from federal funds faster.”
$2 BILLION Value of business through ports managed with Aurigo
5% COST SAVINGS Average project cost savings with Aurigo
30% INCREASE Average team productivity increase with Aurigo
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.