Are you preparing for a major campus expansion or renovating your existing dorms and buildings? Are you responsible for maintaining existing campus facilities, remodeling offices, and managing repairs to your existing infrastructure?
Building or renovating a building on campus is a major investment that will impact your institution for years to come. You need to plan and deliver the project while keeping the campus accessible and safe for students and faculty. At the same time, maintaining your existing facilities and infrastructure is critical if you’re going to minimize surprise repair or replacement costs in the future.
With Aurigo Masterworks Cloud you get an integrated solution to manage every aspect of your campus capital planning, construction and maintenance projects – from managing capital funds and contracting the construction companies that will do the building, all the way through managing inspections, automating contract change orders, and ensuring quality materials are used at every stage.
Learn how Aurigo helps colleges & universities
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps colleges and universities across North America plan their campus improvement programs, deliver construction projects on time, and manage ongoing maintenance of facilities. Aurigo Masterworks can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Create long-range plans and de-risk decisions with what-if analysis so that you can maximize the impact of your capital budget and invest in new university buildings and renovations with confidence.
- Set your new capital projects up for success by managing your project plans, funds, budgets and schedules all in one integrated system.
- Rank your estimates to select the best bid every time with an Estimation & Bidding product that streamlines the bid letting process and normalizes all bids you receive.
- Streamline strategic sourcing and automate service contracting for all repeat services required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Automate contracts and change order administration to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Ensure projects are on time and on budget with an integrated product for planning, tracking and managing construction resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks.
- Streamline reporting for DBE and on-the-job training across all of your construction projects.
- Ensure quality and safety across all your construction and maintenance projects with an integrated view of every project and a solution that helps you automate, track and report across all of your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Maintain and preserve your assets and facilities to ensure safety and protect your investments with our online Capital Asset and Facilities Maintenance product.
- Improve safety and ensure compliance in every step of your new electrical construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately – the first time.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
Aurigo Masterworks helps us track and manage every detail of our construction projects in one place. Everyone involved in building, testing, managing, and overseeing our projects can now access the data and documents they need from wherever they are.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.