Is your company responsible for acquiring, storing, managing and delivering gas or natural gas? Do your teams manage the storage infrastructure and pipelines that deliver gas to homes and businesses in your community?
Whether you’re investing in new infrastructure to store gas and natural gas, or inspecting all of your current pipes and assets to prevent gas leaks and burst pipes, you need to squeeze every dollar from your capital and maintenance budgets.
How do you prioritize across all the different new investment, maintenance and cost-saving priorities? You’re managing critical infrastructure, inspecting and maintaining thousands of miles of pipes, processing units, and building last-mile expansion lines to new developments and subdivisions. Your teams are spread thin, so it’s important that everyone is focused on the most important things and that nothing falls through the cracks.
You need to make sure all your storage, transmission pipelines, processing units and last-mile piping are regularly inspected and maintained to keep your communities safe and maximize the life of each asset. In addition, you need to provide regular compliance reports to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) as well as local and state agencies.
Learn how Aurigo helps gas utilities
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps gas utilities across North America increase the efficiency of their transmission portfolio by helping you prioritize where to invest your capital budget, manage the construction and maintenance of your gas infrastructure and assets, and ensure everything is properly inspected and maintained so you can ensure the safety of your community and meet compliance standards.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new gas infrastructure with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your gas assets are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
We searched for a solution that would improve our reporting capabilities, cash flow analysis, and document storage. We also needed an integrated system to help reduce data entry errors from using multiple programs.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.