Planning to build a new regional hospital or remodeling your existing facilities? Are you juggling maintenance projects while supporting ongoing operations?
Building or renovating a hospital wing or healthcare center is a complex program that will impact long-term community health—and your bottom line. Your capital planning involves both private and public agency stakeholders, often with competing interests. And you must ensure patient safety during active maintenance and construction projects.
Aurigo provides a family of cloud products for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. With Aurigo Masterworks Cloud and Aurigo Enterprise you get an integrated solution to manage every aspect of your portfolio planning and construction management process—from calculating estimates and running the bidding process, through awarding the construction contracts and managing change orders from the field.
Want to share details about how Aurigo Masterworks Cloud helps hospitals and healthcare systems with others on your team? Share the datasheet.
Learn how Aurigo helps hospitals and healthcare systems
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps healthcare companies across North America plan their capital programs, deliver construction projects on time, and manage ongoing maintenance of hospitals and facilities. Aurigo Masterworks can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new hospital construction projects with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your hospitals are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.