Is your utility or agency responsible for delivering clean water, electricity, natural gas, or wastewater services for your community? Managing this critical infrastructure is expensive and must be done carefully.
Your work impacts the health and sustainability of your community for years to come. Regular inspections, monitoring, and maintenance are critical for keeping communities safe and extending the life of existing facilities. And you must comply with all local, state, and federal safety and reporting requirements. This is a lot for every utility and agency to manage.
How do you prioritize across all the different new investment, maintenance, and cost-saving priorities? You’re managing critical infrastructure, inspecting, and maintaining thousands of miles of pipes or lines, and building last-mile expansions to new developments and subdivisions. Your teams are spread thin, so it’s important that everyone is focused on the most important things and that nothing falls through the cracks.
Aurigo provides a family of cloud products for water and utilities agencies across North America. Our Aurigo Masterworks Cloud and Aurigo Essentials products help you plan, build, and manage infrastructure construction projects. Aurigo provides software to manage and automate every phase of the capital project lifecycle, from capital planning, bidding, and contract management, to field inspections and out-year asset maintenance. Aurigo cloud products can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
Learn how Aurigo helps water authorities and utilities
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps water authorities and energy utilities across North America prioritize where to invest their capital budget, manage the construction and maintenance of their infrastructure and assets, and ensure quality levels meet compliance standards.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new wastewater and sewage infrastructure with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your wastewater and sewage treatment assets are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
We searched for a solution that would improve our reporting capabilities, cash flow analysis, and document storage. We also needed an integrated system to help reduce data entry errors from using multiple programs.”
6 MILLION People served by water authorities using Aurigo
35 BILLION Gallons of water managed with Aurigo
$300 BILLION Capital programs value managed with Aurigo