Keep projects on time and within budget
For capital project owners
Are you trying to manage multiyear capital programs with spreadsheets or generic project management software? As an infrastructure or capital program owner, your projects have complexities that regular project management software just can’t support.
Tracking funding from numerous sources, managing multiyear schedules, and keeping your projects within budget is hard enough. You should have software that makes it easier.
Aurigo’s Capital Project Management product is designed specifically for the unique needs of capital project and infrastructure owners. We bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program funds, budgets and schedules in one place. With Aurigo, you’ll never again have disparate data, or struggle to understand what’s going on across multiple applications or tools. Built-in analytics allow you to easily monitor and combat project delays and cost overruns.
Aurigo’s cloud Capital Project Management product includes:
- Budget Management:
- Built-in standard item price libraries
- Estimate project costs
- Associate funds to budget items
- Associate resources to budget items
- Multiple budget estimates and scenarios
- Multiple forecast and scenarios
- Define operating budget
- Approval workflows
- Manage cash flows
- Track funding sources
- Track revisions
- Compare budget vs. actuals
- Budget reports and dashboards
- Forecast analysis
- Compare existing plans
- What-if analysis
- Budget analysis
- Manage cash flows
- Fund Management:
- Fund sources
- Fund plans
- Fund ratios
- Fund allocations to programs and projects
- Fund-source transactions
- Fund forecast
- Fund availability
- Fund utilization
- Validation rules and notifications
- Funds reports and dashboards
- Project Management
- Manage proposed projects
- Project objectives
- Create multiphase project plans
- Project schedules
- Identify and include stakeholders
- Project Gantt charts
- Reports & Graphs:
- Project financial reports
- Program financial reports
- Document Management:
- Project documents
- Funding documents
- Easy to import data from previous projects
- Accounting systems
- Financial systems
- Data warehouses
- Project management systems
- ESRI/GIS mapping
- DocuSign electronic signatures
Aurigo’s cloud Capital Project Management product gives you everything you need to plan and manage large capital, infrastructure and maintenance projects.
- Streamline project budgeting and scheduling with an integrated solution for capital planning and management of budgets, funds and schedules.
- Modernize your scheduling process with a rich capital project management product designed specifically for the needs of large infrastructure construction and capital projects.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of every project and program, with real-time reports and dashboards that give you the option to drill down to the most granular detail.
- Get everyone on the same page with an up-to-date view of the latest plans, documents and changes for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Improve project budgeting accuracy with built-in item cost libraries and historical project budget data.
- Track funds from multiple sources and allocate them to multiple projects in varying percentages with Aurigo’s flexible funds allocation module.
- Control costs with increased visibility into every phase of every project. Put an end to delays, errors and budget blowouts in your capital projects.
- Prevent fund overruns with built-in validation rules that keep you in check.
- Integrate your tools. Aurigo Masterworks Cloud is set up to communicate seamlessly with programs like ESRI ArcGIS, Microsoft SharePoint, SunGard, JD Edwards, Laserfiche, Peoplesoft, Larson, Kronos, Workday, Primavera, AASHTOWARE and document management systems.
We manage our most important infrastructure projects with Aurigo. Using the Aurigo Masterworks Cloud, we keep track of every schedule, budget, fund, and document during complex, multi-year projects.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.