Automate contracts and change order administration
For contract managers and construction/capital project teams
Projects of high value and complexity require an especially efficient contract management process. Creating and approving contracts, managing change orders, and tracking contractor performance prior to the formal contract closure process is a time-consuming process. Misplaced files or missing information risks delays or contractor claims on your construction project.
You need a tool that helps you seamlessly move contracts from creation through closeout without missing a step in the process. Aurigo gives stakeholders visibility, improves communication, and automates the contract change process so you can keep your construction projects on schedule.
Aurigo’s web-based contract management product helps customers implement paperless contracts and reduce change order turn-around time from weeks to days.
Aurigo’s SaaS Contract Management product includes:
- Create contracts
- Multiple contracts within a project
- Import completed bids
- Define contract calendar and schedules
- Create itemized scope
- Track documents
- Manage change process
- Full audit trail
- Electronic signature with DocuSign
- Document annotations with Leadtools
- Costs & Forecasts
- Forecast costs
- Manage schedule of payments
- Compare actuals to plans
- Sites and Progress
- Daily progress reports
- Track work progress
- Record worksite conditions
- Record daily progress updates
- Generate pay estimates for work completed
- Materials on hand
- Advances and adjustments
- Issue Tracking
- Contract issues
- Schedule issues
- Safety issues
- Track logged issues to closure
- Contract closure punch list
- Contract Administration
- Contract governance
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Potential Change Order (PCO)
- Change Order (CO)
- Request for Sublet
- Contractor Performance
- Mobile Apps
- Update contract progress from anywhere
- Record site conditions
- Financial systems
- Payment systems
Aurigo’s comprehensive SaaS Contract Management product helps you manage and automate your contract process, moving contracts from creation to closeout while tracking every change and approval in one place.
- Start projects off on the right foot with clearly defined contracts, sub-contracts, and itemized scope for each contract that rolls up into your construction or maintenance project.
- Automate the contract creation process by importing schedule of values directly from awarded bid items.
- Track and manage multiple contracts being executed in parallel.
- Manage governance and improve communications with an integrated, online system to initiate and track RFIs, define submittals and track them to closure.
- Create multiple forecasts and compare outcomes to define the ideal schedule of payments.
- Manage change and compute payments in record time, with automated workflows that ensure costs fall within contract limits.
- Proactively manage cost changes with a full view of potential cost impacts with Request for Information, Potential Change Orders, and Change Orders.
- Monitor and update progress from anywhere with our mobile app that works when you’re offline, so you can record site conditions from anywhere.
- Improve relationships between contractual parties by clearly defining and managing the payment terms and performance guidelines for every project and contract.
- Mitigate risk and enforce compliance with clear guidelines for all aspects of payments, including retention and materials on hand.
- Easily generate pay estimates based on the work done, materials on hand, advances, retention and adjustments.
- Stay vigilant and monitor issues and risks that could impact your contract schedule, time or safety, and track each issue to closure.
- Reduce contract administration headaches with automated monitoring of all submittals in a single view.
- Go paperless and work more efficiently with electronic terms, electronic contracts, digital annotations and e-signatures.
- Maintain a central repository of all artifacts and records with online document management.
- Give all stakeholders visibility to the same information via contractor web portals or login access.
- Keep everyone aligned with a shared online calendar of all contract dates.
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud has replaced the labor-intensive, paper-based methods for recording contract administration activities from award through completion of construction.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.