Streamline strategic sourcing and automate service contracting
For estimators and contract managers
Soliciting consultant service projects can be a time-consuming and error-prone process. You must break down complex work structures, select prospective consultants using best-value methods, and negotiate with selected vendors to create consultant contracts.
What if all of this could be automated using a modern, cloud-based solution? What if you could manage all your contracts in one system, streamlining the project contractor-selection process, enabling online negotiations and automating the award process?
Aurigo’s Consultant Service Contracting product helps you implement and manage an agency-wide strategic sourcing and e-contracting program. Customers like the Wisconsin Department of Transportation use Aurigo’s Consultant Service Contracting product to centrally manage all the repeated services that are required across their complex mix of projects. Using Aurigo simplifies the process to appropriately scope complex service needs, run a transparent solicitation process, negotiate online with the selected consultant, define and manage all contract details, and initiate and authorize work orders. Our online reports and dashboards show you the distribution of funds across service contracts and analyze service contract inventory so you can continue to refine your services-sourcing strategy.
Aurigo’s cloud Consultant Service Contracting product includes:
- Solicitation Process
- Define all service requirements (scope of work)
- Publish solicitations to public-facing website
- Automated notifications to service providers
- Define service provider qualification process
- Scoped and / or general timespan solicitations
- Flexible project-to-solicitation mapping
- Notice of Interest (NOI)
- Technical proposals
- Financial proposals
- Negotiation Process
- Collaborative vendor ranking
- Online negotiation through workflow
- Automated notifications
- Consultant Management
- Contractor qualification
- Manage n-level prime/ sub relationships
- Self-service employee management
- Create complex service estimates
- Manage direct and indirect labor cost
- Create fixed fee solicitations
- Manage risks
- Service Contracts
- Define terms and conditions
- Manage multiple contracts
- Manage multiple service providers
- Manage contract revisions
- Manage contract groups
- Manage contractor performance
- Work Orders
- Create and revise work orders to authorize work
- Monitor work order progress
- Manage payments
- DocuSign electronic signatures
- Financial systems
- Payment systems
Aurigo’s cloud Consultant Service Contracting product completely automates the service contracting process.
- Eliminate duplicate efforts and reduce costs with standardized service contracting for repeated services across projects.
- Reduce high-risk contracting and simplify the process of managing service contracts with Aurigo’s cloud software designed specifically for consultant service contracts.
- Increase the transparency of your solicitation process by publishing required services to a public-facing website.
- Allow consultant selection based on quality and experience to ensure services rendered meet quality goals.
- Stop spending hours managing consultants by providing them a self-service portal.
- Negotiate online with automated notifications to settle on mutually agreed costs.
- Eliminate data errors with work order data pre-populated directly from master contracts.
- Ensure work is completed as scoped in the work order prior to making a payment.
- Streamline your Terms & Conditions process by giving all stakeholders the ability to collaborate, track changes and manage the approval process.
- Initiate and authorize work against work items and terms of the service contract.
- Streamline reporting by tracking progress of every work order.
- Manage payments for multiple work orders being executed by the same service provider.
- Constantly improve your strategy for sourcing services with reports and dashboards that let you analyze the service contract inventory and distribution of funds across various service contracts.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.