Automate the obligation process and accelerate your federal reimbursements
For transportation agencies
Want to ensure your obligation process runs smoothly? Want to make sure you get your maximum reimbursement from the Federal Highway Administration?
No matter how long it takes to complete a large construction project, or how many changes have happened since you submitted the Plan, Specifications & Estimate (PS&E), Aurigo helps you reconcile your Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) billing and eliminate un-recoverable reimbursements. We have built a unique, first-of-its-kind product that integrates directly with FMIS 5 to eliminate manual processes, automate the obligation process, and accelerate the billing/reimbursement process.
Aurigo’s online Federal Aid Reimbursement product has everything transportation agencies need to track all the required data and accelerate reimbursements.
Aurigo’s online Federal Aid Reimbursement product includes FMIS integration and all the data and workflows to accelerate the process:
- Federal Reimbursement
- Generate STIP
- Generate FAN requests
- Generate and submit PS&E requests
- Generate and submit final bill of aid
- Track FHWA reimbursements
- FHWA data integration (project obligation and de-obligation)
- Project closeout
- Reimbursement status tracking
- Verify FHWA re-imbursements
- Certificate of Completion
- Federal Aid Reimbursement reports and dashboards
- Project amendments
- Advance construction
- System of Record
- Audit trail for all changes
- Full history of program and budget scenarios over time
- Map current STIP program to forecasted STIP for historical tracking purposes
- What-if analysis on draft STIP
- Compare program and budget scenarios as they change
- Reconcile planning fund category and fiscal constraints with STIP
- FMIS 5 Integration
- Financial and accounting systems
- ESRI/GIS maps
Aurigo’s online Federal Aid Reimbursement product helps departments of transportation automate the obligation process and get paid the maximum amount, in the shortest time.
- Analyze draft STIPs with what-if analysis by adding new projects, changing funding sources, or changing programmed amount in each scenario.
- Run multiple project-budget scenarios and view updates to each scenario in real time.
- Receive information from FHWA electronically for faster turn-around times and improved data accuracy.
- Map your current STIP program & budget to the forecasted STIP for historical tracking purposes.
- Reconcile planning fund category and fiscal constraints with the STIP.
- Enable electronic approvals and sign-off by planning and program managers.
- Automatically create and submit the PS&E package to FMIS.
- Auto-generate and submit your final bill of aid to FMIS—regardless of how many changes there have been over the course of the project.
- Track and verify every re-imbursement from FHWA and track any variance against plan.
- Protect your ability to settle all financial expenses, encumbrances, liabilities and other accounts of a project that happen after the Certificate of Completion has been issued and the final invoices has been paid by FHWA.
- Maintain a clear historical view with a clear audit trail for every change.
- Enable on-demand reconciliation between Aurigo Masterworks and FMIS to reduce errors and ensure federal compliance.
Manage and track all your Federal Aid Reimbursements and obligations
Every large construction project will need reconciliation and elimination of unrecoverable reimbursements. Aurigo’s Federal Aid Reimbursement solution helps you analyze and track new projects, change funding source allocations, forecast more accurately, and accelerate reimbursements.
Using Aurigo has transformed our federal capital programming and reimbursement process. The biggest benefit we’ve had is our ability to minimize manual data entry and increase accuracy.”