Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance
For capital asset and infrastructure teams
How do you prioritize which assets or infrastructure to upgrade or replace? How do you optimize your maintenance budget across all the different requests for repairs?
Maximizing the impact of your maintenance budgets must start with a strategic approach. What are your strategic goals? What is your total budget, and what is your high-level fund allocation strategy? How do you categorize all your various assets?
Asset management is an ongoing process of prioritizing, maintaining, inspecting, upgrading and operating physical assets cost-effectively. Whether you’re a utility managing large networks, or a department of transportation team maintaining roads, bridges and tunnels, you need to maximize the life of your assets and operate in a financially sustainable manner.
Aurigo’s online Capital Asset & Maintenance product includes:
- Capital Assets System of Record:
- Full asset inventory
- Full facility inventory
- Track asset histories
- Detailed facility histories
- Asset categorization by classes and sub-classes
- Track sustainable building elements
- Manage asset hierarchies
- Capital Asset Management
- Strategic goals
- Budget allocations
- Fund allocations
- Asset condition index
- Relocation of assets
- Quantitative conditions and performance measures
- Appraisal requests
- Appraisal forms
- Appraisal history
- Appraisal tracking
- Preventative Maintenance:
- Replacement vs. repair analysis
- Preventative repair schedules
- Repair requests and work orders
- Maintenance audit trail
- Inspections workflows and reports
- Automated notifications and tracking follow-up
- Asset inspections
- Inspection checklists
- Element-level tracking
- Work Order Management
- Asset Documents & Processes:
- Approval workflows
- DocuSign electronic signatures
- Mobile Forms & Access
- Mobile inspection forms and data capture
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Valuation of assets
- Replace vs. repair analysis
- Asset dashboard
- Maintenance dashboard
- Inspections dashboard
- Repair vs. replace analysis
- Financial reports
- Performance reports
- GIS/ESRI Integration:
- Map viewer
- Asset mapping
- Facilities mapping
- Show attributes and data
- See physical features
Aurigo’s online Capital Asset & Maintenance product helps capital asset, infrastructure and facility maintenance teams save time and maximize the impact of maintenance budgets.
- Keep track of every asset in one place as each one is transferred between projects and across departments.
- Manage repairs and maintenance work orders proactively with maintenance schedules, notification alerts, and a complete work-order management solution.
- Allocate maintenance budgets based on both macro and micro views of what’s needed across asset network, infrastructure and facilities.
- Set your strategic goals up front so they can be clearly prioritized, shared and understood.
- Add new assets and capture new information on the fly with Aurigo’s mobile Asset Maintenance app.
- Calculate asset valuations to have a clear understanding of your current financial standing.
- Get credit for sustainable building elements by capturing each detail during inspections and running centralized sustainability reports
- Make strategic decisions with clear replace vs. repair analysis for every asset.
- Get a holistic view of every asset’s performance, across every department and every project, with online dashboards and key performance indicators.
- Save time with instant access to all your reports – from asset inventory and tracking reports through accounting and compliance reports.
- Get a visual map-view of the location and status of every asset with integrated GIS maps.
- Easily comply with GASB 34 guidelines with built-in validations and compliance tracking.
- Get instant access to every document related to assets, inspections, work orders, warranty, specifications and maintenance schedules.
- Quantify conditions for each asset and take subjective opinions out of asset performance.
Everyone involved in building, testing, managing, and overseeing our projects can now access the data and documents they need from wherever they are.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.