Streamline reporting for DBE and on the job training
For civil rights assessment and contract teams
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) is a mandated program that applies to all federal highway dollars spent. When federally-assisted contracts are issued, the recipients, such as State Transportation Agencies (STAs), are required to ensure that each project adheres to established DBE goals and commitments. This requires clearly defined goals, careful tracking and measurement of actuals, and federal reporting.
Most teams track this using paper forms and spreadsheets and piecing together information from project estimates, bids and contractor reports. This becomes a time-consuming, cumbersome and error-prone process.
Aurigo’s online Civil Rights & Labor Management product streamlines the end-to-end process and gives your Civil Rights Assessment team a centralized view of DBE goals, commitments, progress and actuals for every project.
Aurigo’s online Civil Rights & Labor Management product includes:
- Contract Requirements:
- Define Civil Rights contract requirements
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- On-the-job training
- Define goals at construction line-item level
- Auto-calculate DBE goals for each project
- Pre-define DBE goal to be calculated based on engineer’s estimate
- Civil Rights Assessment
- Review, approve and reject contract goals
- Define organizational goals
- Manage progress against goals
- Review Bidders
- Ensure bidders meet DBE commitments
- Good Faith Certifications
- Track bidders not meeting their goals
- Validate Contract Fulfillments
- DBE commitments fulfilled
- On-the-job training hours fulfilled
- Validate # of training hours during contract execution
- Monitor project adherence to DBE goals
- Monitor on-the-job training hours vs. goal
- Track project DBE status
- Track DBE status by contractor
- Compare DBE actuals vs. engineer’s estimates
- Measure on-the-job training hours by construction phase
Aurigo’s online Civil Rights & Labor Management product makes it easy to define, monitor and validate that DBE commitments and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Define civil rights contract requirements for your city, county, state or public agency at both the overall construction level and the detailed line-item level.
- Specify on-the-job training requirements for every line item and phase in the construction project plan.
- Review the engineer’s estimate to ensure that DBE goals and on-the-job training hours allocated are sufficient.
- Auto-calculate DBE goals based on the engineer’s estimate for each stage of the construction project.
- Make Civil Rights approvals simpler with clearly defined project DBE goals and on-the-job training hours.
- Validate DBE commitments for every bid you receive from contractors.
- Monitor and validate on-the-job training hours are happening as planned during each construction phase.
- Audit contractors to ensure they are making good faith efforts (GFE) toward achieving workforce diversity goals.
- Automate DBE program reporting without the headaches of spreadsheets and lost paperwork.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.