Save millions and mitigate claims with proactive claims management
For teams managing claims
Dealing with claims and legal risks is a time-consuming process for every city, county, state and federal agency. Whether you’re embarking on a new highway project, pipeline or wastewater system, claims for additional costs and time extensions are a standard part of every capital project.
Aurigo’s Claims Management product streamlines and automates the process by giving your team all the documentation and history they need for every claim in one easy-to-use online system. Additionally, our predictive analytics help you mitigate claims before they arise, saving capital budgets millions of dollars over the life of the project.
Aurigo’s online Claims Management product includes:
- Claims System of Record:
- Claims history
- Contractor history
- Project history
- Contract initiation history
- Negotiation history
- Audit trails
- Monitoring & Alerts:
- Automated email notifications
- Evidence validation rules
- Predictive Analytics:
- Proactive alerts for similar claims from other projects
- Claim summary dashboard
- Claims Management:
- Raising incident or liability claims
- Online claims filing
- Online claims status
- Claims review workflow
- Requests for clarifications
- Notice of claims response
- Payment and receivable tracking
- Approval workflow
- Claims escalation
- Claims settlement terms
- Write-off requests
- Claims analysis
- Internal reviews
- DocuSign electronic signatures
- Document Management:
- Invoice templates and document generation
- Cost and time breakdowns
- Evidence files
- Mobile Forms & Access:
- Mobile inspection forms and data capture
- Real-time access to claims, history and evidence from any mobile device
Aurigo’s online Claims Management product helps teams at cities, counties, states and public agencies move from reactively managing claims to proactively mitigating claims.
- Ensure claims submitted by contractors are analyzed and responded to in a timely manner with online claim submissions, data validation checks, and automated routing to get claims to the right stakeholders for review.
- Get a holistic view of all claims raised by contractors with Aurigo’s online claims database that includes a full history of all the claims, documentation, evidence, negotiations, approvals and payments made to each contractor.
- Verify there is sufficient evidence for every claim with standardized evidence templates, centralized document management, and access to every contract item and term at your fingertips.
- Leverage predictive analytics on past projects and claims history to anticipate and proactively mitigate expensive claims on your next capital project.
- Prevent new claims from being raised by analyzing historic claims data related to similar projects.
- Streamline the claims review process for stakeholders with easy-to-use screens to view, analyze and approve or reject claims.
- Keep a full record of every claim received and reviewed by your agency.
- Analyze the costs and trends across projects, contractors, sites, etc., with centralized dashboards that give you both the big picture and the details you need to manage claims proactively.
- Ensure timely processing of each claim with configurable due dates and follow-up notifications in each step of the approval workflow.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.