Manage labs and certifications with confidence
For materials management teams
If you’re a city, county, or agency managing large construction projects, you know how important it is to ensure your materials, designs and processes meet compliance standards. Step one is making sure the laboratories, technicians and equipment used to perform each test are fully certified.
Whether you work with internal or third-party labs, you need an easy way to identify the best lab for each test, be notified when lab inspections are due, and ensure your tests are never performed at a lab that’s out of compliance.
Spreadsheets get out of date, and you don’t need yet another niche solution to look up information about a lab.
You need a centralized solution that tracks every qualified lab to ensure that the lab technicians are correctly certified, and the lab equipment is up to date.
Aurigo’s online Lab Management product includes:
- Lab Directory:
- Directory of testing labs
- Materials certification lists
- Certification dates
- Associate labs with specific construction projects
- Equipment Inspections:
- Full materials testing history
- Full test history for every project
- Supplier details
- Audit trails
- Technician Certification Management:
- Technician details
- Certification history
- Certification enforcement rules
- Lab Inspections:
- Track and manage lab inspections
- Upcoming inspection notifications
- Validation rules
- Testing routing rules
- Outlier notifications and alerts
- Online reports
- DocuSign electronic signatures
- Lab Contract Management:
- Terms & conditions
- Billing terms
- Billing against contracts
- Break out services by project
- Tie testing fees to specific projects
- Auto-bill tests to specific construction contracts
- Document Management:
- Lab templates and document generation
- Centralized document repository
- Mobile Forms & Access:
- Lab inspection forms
- Equipment calibration forms
- Confirm certifications from the field
Aurigo’s online Lab Management product gives cities, counties, states and public agencies a centralized place to track every qualified lab, ensure the technicians testing your materials are fully certified, and keep all equipment up to date.
- Quickly look up the best lab for each materials test within an integrated construction management and quality management solution.
- Maintain evidence of every inspection and certification in one centralized document repository.
- Meet compliance obligations by tracking every equipment calibration, technician competency and lab inspection with clear audit trails.
- Manage your lab directory from anywhere with Masterworks mobile app.
- Track the exact equipment and staff involved with every test on every project.
- Ensure every instrument is calibrated and inspected on a regular basis and get automated alerts when equipment is due for an inspection.
- Keep staff certifications up to date with proactive alerts when someone is due for training or recertification.
- Automatically flag test results provided by any unqualified technician.
- Enable collaboration across dispersed teams with special workflows and online information-sharing between teams.
Aurigo Masterworks helps us track and manage every detail of our construction projects in one place. Everyone involved in building, testing, managing, and overseeing our projects can now access the data and documents they need from wherever they are.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.