Ensure quality materials are used at every stage of every project
For materials divisions
Building high-quality infrastructure is impossible without high-quality materials. Inferior materials have far-reaching, expensive consequences: material replacement, deterioration, structure failure, and most importantly, threats to public safety.
So how do you verify that your soil, concrete, masonry, asphalt, steel, paint, gravel and aggregates comply with specifications from state highway departments, FAA, FHWA, AASHTO and/or ASTM? Aurigo’s Materials Specification & Testing product helps you keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations to ensure that your materials are up to par. Our solution provides everything you need to analyze and report across laboratory results for materials samples collected both on and off the construction site, as well as automated workflows for downstream reviews, approvals, distributions and billing. Additionally, complete audit trails guarantee that any issue along the way can be easily pinpointed so that it can be remedied or resolved.
Aurigo’s online Materials Specification & Testing product includes:
- Materials Specifications & Standards
- Full AASHTO standards
- Federal, state and local materials specifications
- Binder, cement, hydrated lime, pavement paint, asphalt, concrete and aggregate specifications and tests
- Ability to add any additional materials tests needed
- Materials & Tests System of Record:
- Full materials testing history
- Full test history for every project
- Supplier details
- Audit trails
- Technician Certification Management:
- Technician details
- Certification history
- Certification enforcement rules
- Product/Materials Inventory:
- Product library
- Hierarchical structures
- Materials Testing Process:
- QR code generator
- Barcode scanning
- On-site sampling and testing
- Off-site sampling and testing
- Materials tracking
- Allotted result ranges
- Testing workflows
- Random sample generator
- Material requalification
- Automated routing
- Outlier notifications & alerts
- Approval workflows
- Payment approvals
- Supplier Management:
- Supplier details
- Supplier materials qualifications
- Document Management:
- Templates and document generation
- Centralized document repository
- Detailed test results
- Submittals and transmittal verifications
- Reports & Graphs:
- Online reports
- Proctor graphs
- Roller Pattern graphs (moisture content vs. dry sensitivity)
- Logarithmic charts
- Embankment reports
- Free draining granular backfill report
- Base and surface report
- + more
- Mobile Forms & Access:
- Mobile on-site sample collection forms
- Mobile field test forms and data capture
- QR code scanning
- GIS/ESRI Integration:
- Land maps
- Site maps
- Show attributes and data
- Show material locations
- See physical features
Aurigo’s online Materials Specification & Testing product helps materials divisions keep projects on schedule and ensure materials meet all quality standards with a centralized solution that works seamlessly with our Full Lifecycle Construction Management product line.
- Ensure sample test results fall within allotted parameters, such as water percentage, specific gravity, density, dry weight, before-wash weight, mass retained, etc.
- Gain efficiency and reduce errors with test forms that validate user-inputted values and automatically perform calculations.
- Ensure every test follows AASHTO standards with out-of-the-box tests for material:
- Hydrated lime
- Pavement paint
- Verify the chain of custody for every sample with Masterworks’ QR code generator, which creates, prints and tracks barcodes that can be scanned by mobile devices. This bag-and-tag process captures all sample information, as well as the names of everyone who prints and scans barcodes over time.
- Standardize all test and approval processes with configurable approval workflows and notifications.
- Easily support new tests or new materials during or after implementation using our Configuration Toolkit.
- Maintain accountability by specifying exactly who is responsible for each stage of samples acquisition, labeling and tracking, testing, comparing test results, and tracking with our granular access controls and configurable workflow rules.
- Enable collaboration across dispersed teams and give everyone full visibility into the status of each test.
- Proactively manage certifications of material suppliers and lab technicians to ensure compliance.
Aurigo Masterworks helps us track and manage every detail of our construction projects in one place. Everyone involved in building, testing, managing, and overseeing our projects can now access the data and documents they need from wherever they are.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.