Avoid project delays with streamlined ROW land acquisition
For right of way (ROW) and land acquisition teams
Getting ready to build a new highway, extend your utility lines, or build a new pipeline? Getting access to the land you need is always contentious. Whether you need just 300 feet of land or 300 parcels, acquiring the land you need is never a simple process. Losing track of paperwork, necessary signatures or negotiation status just makes it more cumbersome.
That’s why the Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite includes a Right of Way product to help cities, counties, states and public agencies manage the end-to-end parcel acquisition process. Starting with surveys and visually mapping each parcel using ESRI ArcGIS, all the way through acquisition by deeds, easements or eminent domain, we help you with regulatory compliance.
Our product eliminates paper forms with online templates to create leases and other legal documents, enables working from the field with our mobile app, tracks every workflow and approval, and simplifies reporting on FWHA compliance, environmental clearance requirements, compensation payments and project impact analysis.
Aurigo’s online Right of way product includes:
- Land Tracking
- Land bank
- Parcel checklists
- Land forecasts
- Land scoring
- Land Acquisition
- Project ROW map
- Configurable templates
- Notices and automated notifications
- Eminent domain / condemnation / expropriation
- Relocation process
- Electronic signatures
- Surveys & Appraisals
- Land surveys
- Appraised land value
- Reports & Dashboards
- Land acquisition status
- Track FHWA compliance
- Track environmental requirements
- Track compensation payments
- Land disposition status
- Legal Compliance
- Full audit trail of every activity
- Environmental clearance
- Public meetings and public hearings
- Electronic signatures
- GIS/ESRI Integration
- Map land parcels
- View land features
- View utilities
- View property boundaries
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile field appraisals and survey forms
- Document Management
- Online document library
- Approvals and legal e-signatures
- Track revisions and mark-ups
- Financial systems
- Payment systems
Aurigo’s online Right of way product gives you everything you need for data-driven and geo-located planning of Right of way land acquisition.
- Clearly define project boundaries with geo-tagging and land mapping using ESRI ArcGIS.
- Track details of all public meetings and public hearings centrally so you have a clear and reliable record of your public outreach program.
- Streamline environmental clearance with automated notifications and the ability to integrate with environmental compliance systems.
- Track approvals with a clear audit trail of every revision and final approval.
- Eliminate paper forms with mobile apps for surveys and land appraisals, including tracking details of any features on the land.
- Avoid complicated paper trails with configurable templates to create leases and legal documents and maintain approvals digitally using DocuSign.
- Assign appraised value for each parcel of land you need to acquire for each project.
- Manage the complex process to acquire land through deeds, easements, eminent domain, and multiple offers and counter offers.
- Obtain necessary approvals and guarantees so you never lose a signoff.
- Manage complex and iterative negotiations with landowners while keeping track of every detail for full legal compliance.
- Manage payments to owners and automate the financial tracking with integration to your existing financial and payment systems.
- Manage relocation services using configurable templates, digital approvals and signatures.
- Easily analyze hold, lease and improvement costs with real-time dashboards and reports.
Manage the end-to-end parcel acquisition process with Aurigo’s Right of way product
Managing numerous stakeholders and strict timelines can be cumbersome when using various or disjointed systems to keep track of paperwork, necessary signatures, or the status of negotiations. Right of way management requires extreme attention to detail and a high level of organization. Aurigo’s Right of way product addresses these challenges efficiently.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”