Maximize the impact of your capital budget
For capital improvement program owners
Are you tasked with managing multimillion- or multibillion-dollar capital budgets and programs over the next five, 10 or 20 years? How do you decide which programs and projects to fund?
Capital planning is complex. To make the most of your budget, you need to pick the right projects. But how can you pull together all the necessary information and get all the stakeholders on the same page?
Aurigo Masterworks’ Capital Planning product brings together everything you need for capital planning success: clear strategic priorities, projects, programs, forecasting, what-if analysis, and the ability to easily communicate and collaborate across all stakeholders.
Aurigo’s online Capital Planning product includes:
- Capital Projects:
- Strategic objectives
- Multiyear planning
- Project scoring
- Monitor progress
- Capital Programs:
- Create and approve multiyear programs
- Can be used for CIP or STIP programs
- Determine fund source(s) and fund availability
- Track decisions
- Track approvals
- Track progress
- Determine fund sources
- Fund programs and plans
- Fund allocations
- Fund availability
- Funding reports
- Manage cash flows
- Track funding sources
- Track itemized costs
- Track revisions
- Budget allocation
- Budget reports
- Compare multiple forecasts
- Multiyear cash flows
- Theoretical forecasting
- Inflation adjustments
- Interest capitalization
- Expenditure curves
- Compare existing plans
- What-if analysis
- Budget analysis
- CIP/STIP phased scheduling
- Manage cash flows
- Document Management:
- Capital program documents
- Project documents
- Funding documents
- Reports & Graphs:
- Completion status reports
- Project financial reports
- Program financial reports
- Fiscal constraints
- Financial systems
- Data warehouses
- Project management systems
- ESRI/GIS mapping
- DocuSign electronic signatures
Aurigo’s online Capital Planning product helps cities, counties, states, agencies and businesses make their capital and maintenance budgets stretch further.
- Plan with confidence, knowing that you’re working with the latest data and a comprehensive view of strategic priorities, projects and costs all in one place.
- Put your budget to the best use over years with a centralized planning process that takes into account priorities, costs, risks and impact analysis.
- Understand where the money is coming from for each project with detailed fund sources, fund allocation and fund tracking.
- Perform theoretical forecasting and run what-if analysis for different scenarios.
- Use project scoring to determine project ranks.
- De-risk capital projects in advance with contingency measures that are defined up front as part of each project or program.
- Predict the fund spending throughout the project lifecycle with Aurigo’s robust forecasting module built specifically for capital improvement program (CIP) owners.
- Make sure you don’t run out of money with multiyear cash flow analysis, and contingency plans that take into account inflation and interest capitalization over the entire CIP.
Using Aurigo has transformed our federal capital programming and reimbursement process. The biggest benefit we’ve had is our ability to minimize manual data entry and increase accuracy.”
Our Capital Planning & Portfolio Management product line is part of the larger Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products for cities, counties, states, agencies and public-facing capital projects.
PlanCapital Planning & Portfolio Management
Prioritize, plan and track all of your major infrastructure and capital investments in one place.
BuildFull Lifecycle Construction Management
Manage every phase, consultant, contractor, contract and payment for each capital and infrastructure project.
MaintainSafety, Quality & Maintenance
Ensure new projects meet quality levels and your existing assets are properly maintained.