Are you a business ready to open new sites across North America? Or are you planning to remodel all your existing locations as part of a major brand overhaul investment? Whether you’re involved in commercial construction as the brand owner, the commercial site owner, or the developer, you know how much rides on every new investment and every construction project.
New stores or locations are a major investment that will impact your bottom line for years to come. Whether you’re building 5 new sites, or 500 new sites, you need to maximize your capital investment and ensure every site is built on time and on budget.
Aurigo provides a family of cloud products for commercial builders across North America. With Aurigo Masterworks Cloud and Aurigo Enterprise you get an integrated solution to manage every aspect of your portfolio planning and construction management process—from planning and forecasting through the full construction management lifecycle, including easily managing change orders from the field in one modern cloud solution.
Learn how Aurigo helps businesses
The Aurigo Masterworks Cloud suite of products helps businesses plan their capital investment programs with confidence, deliver new site construction and remodeling projects on time, and manage the ongoing maintenance and repairs across all locations. Aurigo Enterprise can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new hospital construction projects with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your hospitals are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work.
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
Aurigo Enterprise is a cloud software product available with an annual subscription. You can roll out Aurigo Enterprise to all your users to manage all of your projects, or start with just a single project.
All-in-one portfolio planning and construction project management solution for companies with ~$100M CIP over 3 years.
- Portfolio planning and fund management
- Full lifecycle construction management
- Mobile inspections apps
- Approval workflows
- Built-in document management
- Online reports and dashboards
- Aurigo Enterprise is available for up to 100 users
- Includes standard implementation that gets you up and running in weeks
* Looking for more than 100 users? Learn about Aurigo Masterworks Cloud.