Investing your new federal infrastructure grants on building a new highway, expressway, or transit line? Or using your maintenance budget for bridge rehabilitation or resurfacing projects? Whether you manage a state DOT, rail system, or transit agency, you are responsible for improving infrastructure, driving green initiatives, and meeting the transportation needs of your region. Your transportation network is vital infrastructure, and you need to manage your transportation capital budget carefully.
So how do you choose among all the different construction, maintenance, and reconditioning priorities? How do you extend the life of your existing infrastructure and facilities? And how do you track the funding for each project and ensure every mile of construction meets AASHTO, Railroad Administration, or other standards and reporting requirements?
Aurigo provides a family of cloud products for state DOTs and local transit agencies across North America. Our Aurigo Masterworks Cloud and Aurigo Essentials products help you plan, build and manage infrastructure construction projects. Aurigo provides software to manage and automate every phase of the capital project lifecycle, from capital planning, bidding, and contract management, to field inspections and out-year asset maintenance. Aurigo cloud products can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
Learn how Aurigo helps departments of transportation
Aurigo Masterworks Cloud is an end-to-end software solution that automates every phase of the capital project lifecycle, from capital planning, bidding, contract management, field inspections, and out-year asset maintenance. Aurigo Masterworks can be used by both internal and external stakeholders using the latest web and mobile technologies.
- Maximize the impact of your capital budget with what-if analysis so that you can create long-range plans, de-risk decisions, and invest in new transportation infrastructure with confidence.
- Bring together everything you need to plan, track, automate and manage program budgets, funds and schedules in one place.
- Automate your obligation process and accelerate your federal reimbursements with online PS&E submissions and an automated reconciliation of your final aid bill.
- Create detailed engineering estimates faster, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all bids you receive so that you can select the best bid every time.
- Implement an agency-wide strategic sourcing program and centrally manage all the repeat services that are required across projects.
- Manage the end-to-end land acquisition process through a data-driven, geo-located, paperless approach.
- Move contracts from creation through closeout, and automate the contract change order process to keep your construction projects on schedule and on budget.
- Plan, track and manage construction project resources, schedules, budgets, contracts and risks to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Ensure DBE commitments, payroll and on-the-job training goals are met on every construction project.
- Ensure all projects, materials and assets meet safety and quality standards and that your transportation assets are properly maintained with a modern, integrated cloud solution that helps you automate, track, and report across all your ongoing projects, materials testing, and maintenance work..
- Ensure materials meet quality standards and keep projects on schedule with configurable and specific materials specifications and built-in validations that help you meet compliance requirements.
- Manage labs and certifications with confidence with an integrated Lab Management product that tracks qualified labs, ensures technicians are appropriately certified, and keeps all equipment up to date.
- Extend the life of your assets with strategic maintenance supported by an online Lab Management product that saves you time and maximizes the impact of your maintenance budgets.
- Ensure safety and compliance during construction and maintenance work so that you can keep your teams safe, keep your community safe, and ensure every task is carried out completely and accurately.
- Get a central view across all your projects with online reports and dashboards that let you drill down for more details.
- Access the information you need from anywhere on any device using Aurigo’s mobile applications that work even when you’re offline and out of cell service.
- Get a modern system that is easy to configure and easy to update as your teams and processes evolve over time. Our Configuration Toolkit makes it easy to change any screen, any process and any report so that the software can continue to make you more productive even as your processes change.
- Integrate with your existing environment and applications.
The biggest benefit we’ve had using Aurigo is our ability to minimize manual data entry and increase accuracy.”
8 DOT's Selected Aurigo to manage DOT infrastructure projects
45,245 MILES Total highway miles built and maintained using Aurigo
$300 BILLION Capital programs value managed with Aurigo