Simplify real estate and property management
For real property management teams
Whether you manage buildings your agency has owned for 100 years, or your department recently acquired land after completion of a capital project and right-of-way acquisition, Aurigo’s Real Property Management product gives you everything you need to manage inventory, maintenance, improvements, leasing and dispositions in one place.
Aurigo’s online Real Property Management product includes:
- Online System of Record:
- Land inventory
- Facilities inventory
- Repair & Maintenance:
- Repair requests and work orders
- Maintenance audit trails
- Inspections workflows and reports
- Automated alerts
- Legal Documents & Processes:
- Sales agreements
- Exchange agreements
- Dispositions without considerations
- Templates and document generation
- Approval workflows
- Electronic signatures using DocuSign
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Environmental Compliance
- Compensation Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Mobile Forms & Access:
- Mobile inspection forms
- Image and data capture
- GIS/ESRI Integration:
- Land maps
- Asset maps
- Visualize property, locations, attributes and data
- Document Management:
- Lease documents
- Disposition documents
Aurigo’s online Real Property Management product helps real property teams at cities, counties, states and public agencies manage their portfolios end-to-end.
- Save time with a full history of every piece of property in one easy-to-use online system.
- Make your teams more efficient by eliminating the manual data compilation from multiple spreadsheets, legal documents and legacy systems. Digitally publish contracts, leases, dispositions and other critical documents to those teams and individuals that need them.
- Avoid paper contracts entirely and reduce waste with configurable lease and disposition documents, automated approval workflows, electronic signatures and digital archiving.
- Increase transparency by making information about property, leases, repairs, etc., visible to other teams in real time.
- Manage property expropriation documents, inspection documents, leases, etc., all within the Masterworks solution.
- Streamline the property management process with alerts, notifications and online approval routing.
- Get insights with data visualization and analysis of hold, lease and improvement costs, as well as FHWA compliance, environmental requirements, compensation payments and more.
- “Game out” long-term strategies and maximize the substantial investment made in real estate, buildings and other property with dashboards that provide quick analysis for different scenarios.
- Control access to data and documents using role-based permissions.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”