Masterworks Cloud Platform includes:
The following Masterworks Cloud Platform capabilities can be used across any of the products in the Aurigo Masterworks Cloud Suite.
Robust Document Management
The business of capital planning, construction, and maintenance requires you to save detailed documentation at every stage of the project lifecycle. From approvals, certifications, and contracts through designs, schematics and inspections, you need a system you can trust to store project information accurately and securely.
The Aurigo Masterworks Platform has a robust document management functionality that supports the tracking, revisions, and storage for all your important documents and workflows.
With Aurigo products you can:
- View over 150 different file types with our online viewer
- Access all your documents from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- Fill out and upload forms from any project site
- Attach pictures or other tags
- Include geo-tags with documents and images
- Annotate or mark up documents
- Track changes to each document with version control
- Search across documents
- Control access to documents with role-based permissions
- Specify check-out procedures for different types of documents
- Enforce review and approval sequences
- Integrate with MS Project, SharePoint, IBM FileNet and other programs for easy collaboration
Advanced Workflow & Notification Engine
Our powerful workflow and notification engine enables you to control and automate any process, form or document, including pay requests, milestones, change orders, and more.
Our Masterworks Cloud Platform comes out of the box with industry-standard workflows. Our default workflows can be used as is or configured for your specific needs. For each workflow, YOU decide what should happen, and modifying new workflows is simple.
With Aurigo Masterworks’ business workflow engine, you’ll keep your business processes on schedule, your stakeholders alerted to their pending tasks, and your agency’s projects on track.
- Create simple or multistage workflows
- Support manual, “ball in court” routing between users
- Perform complex validation rules using expressions
- Generate notifications via email, SMS and in-app pop-ups
- Push or fetch data from other systems
- Trigger secondary or parallel workflows automatically
- Track approval history
Reports, Analytics & AI
Aurigo Masterworks Cloud helps you stay in front of your projects by bringing real-time reporting to all your capital programs, construction, and maintenance projects. With over 300 out-of-the-box, industry-standard reports and the ability to modify and create new reports, our powerful reporting engine gives you the crystal-clear visibility you need to stay informed and in control.
Our dashboards give you visibility into the status, schedule, issues, and details for every asset, parcel, test, and project. Whether you want a snapshot at the portfolio level or a full analysis of an individual project, you get the answers you need from anywhere—even in the field on your mobile device.
- Over 300 standard reports available out of the box
- Easy ad-hoc reporting, with a dynamic step-by-step report wizard to assist end users
- Easy-to-configure dashboard widgets
- Report scheduling
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, XML, etc.
- No programming knowledge required to create new reports
Native Mobile Apps
While the entire Aurigo suite of products can be viewed from any web browser or mobile device, we also have native mobile app capability for many of the products and forms most commonly used by people out in the field.
The Masterworks mobile app is available on iOS and Android mobile operating systems and includes:
- Site Inspections
- Daily Progress Reports
- Item Postings
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Document Management
- Materials Management
- My Tasks and Notifications
- Key Contacts
- Punch Lists
You can even decide to add new forms to the mobile application using our configuration toolkit.
We searched for a solution that would improve our reporting capabilities, cash flow analysis, and document storage. We also needed an integrated system to help reduce data entry errors from using multiple programs.”