Streamline and rank your estimates to select the best bid – every time
For estimators, bid managers, procurement specialists and contract managers
Once your capital, infrastructure or maintenance project is approved, it’s time to dive into the details. Every piece of the project must be broken out, so you can estimate the costs and start lining up the resources you will need. Creating the engineering estimate, publishing the bid package, advertising bids and tracking all the responses can be a time-consuming and error-prone process–but it doesn’t have to be.
What if you could create detailed engineering estimates more rapidly, streamline the bid letting process, and normalize all the bids you receive so you could select the best bid with confidence?
Aurigo’s Estimation and Bidding product gives your engineers the tools, context and predictive price data to create accurate estimates more quickly. We take the hassle out of the entire pre-award project phase, so you can set your construction projects up for success.
Aurigo’s online Estimation and Bidding product includes:
- Engineering Estimates
- Create detailed engineering estimates
- Specify base bid
- Specify additives
- Import estimate items
- Estimate based on actual costs
- Estimate based on historical data
- Track bid progress to Approval
- Create engineer’s estimate package
- Unit Price Search
- Search across projects
- Search across historical data
- Integrate with RS Means
- Regression analysis
- Suggested item prices
- Bulk suggestions
- Bulk editing
- Inflation adjustments
- Predictive unit price search
- Create bid packages
- Advertise bids
- Bid letting
- Review bids
- Bid tabulation
- Issue notice to proceed
- Automatically create contracts
- Bid Letting
- Create detailed bid packages
- Upload and link project documents
- Associate bid folders
- Customize reminders
- Invite early bidders
- Search for bidders
- Copy bidders from similar projects
- Send invitation links
- Online Portal for Contractors
- Invitation link to portal
- Download and review bid packages
- Controlled sections
- Bid submission
- Reminders and notifications
- Bid Tabulation
- Tabulate all submitted bids
- Compare bids to engineer’s estimate
- Calculate and rank bid statistics like % over estimate
- Perform regression analysis
- Calculate bid amounts based on additives / options
Aurigo’s online Estimation and Bidding product enables more accurate estimates, streamlines communications and standardizes your bidding process.
- Streamline the engineering estimates process by giving your engineers the ability to create estimates using actual costs, historical data or a combination of the two, and apply inflation to suggested pricings.
- Get an apples-to-apples view of all bids received with bid tabulation that automatically calculates, compares and ranks each bid you receive against both the engineer’s estimate and all other bids received. Get an easy-to-see summary of all bids in a table that lets you sort bid responses by: % over the low bid, % over high bid, % vs. average bid, and % vs. engineering estimate.
- Run a best-practice advertising and bid letting process with a carefully controlled open bid process that ensures all rules are followed and you always get complete information.
- Create detailed engineering estimates that include item details, base bids and additives / options.
- Leverage your historical data of predictive pricing based on regression analysis.
- Create detailed bid packages that include items and project documents to give contractors the big picture they will need to create accurate estimates.
- Advertise and solicit your bids to contractors via e-bidding with Aurigo’s online bidding portal that gives you full control over which sections each contractor can bid on.
- Streamline communications with contractors with customized invitations to the online portal, automated notifications and reminders as the closing date approaches.
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork by allowing contractors to directly submit their insurance, bond and other certifications with their bids securely over the web.
- Save time and eliminate data errors by converting the awarded bid to a Notice to Proceed, and then to a Contract – all within the same system, so there’s no need to retype anything.
We are excited to use Aurigo’s enterprise cloud and mobile products to drive greater efficiency, collaboration and automation.”